- For children
- 15 min
Delicious Robiola, Parmesan and Hazelnut Balls
Ingredients for 4 persons
– 100 g Nonno Nanni Robiola
– two tablespoons grated parmesan
– chopped hazelnuts
Nonno Nanni Robiola is a fresh cheese that is extremely easy to spread and has an intense, pleasant taste.
1) Place the Nonno Nanni Robiola and grated cheese into a mixing bowl.
2) Combine well with a fork.
3) Using your hands, form into balls.
4) Pour the chopped hazelnuts onto a plate.
5) Roll the balls in the chopped nuts to cover.
6) If necessary, add chopped nuts to decorate.
Recipe devised by food blogger
Fiori di cannella
My name is Cristina, I’m 29 and I live in Milan. I have a degree in industrial biotechnology, I love to cook and take photos.
Recipes with Robiola
Inspired by flavoursDiscover other recipes