- 60 min
Panna cotta with soft cheese and berries
150 grams of soft cheese
300 grams of Greek yogurt
150 grams of sugar
3 leaves of gelatin
For the sauce with berries
150 grams of berries
Juice of one lemon
4 tablespoons powdered sugar
Nonno Nanni Robiola is a fresh cheese that is extremely easy to spread and has an intense, pleasant taste.
1. In a bowl whisk the soft cheese and yogurt until they are a dense and compact cream. Mix with the sugar and stir until incorporated perfectly into the mixture
2. Meanwhile, place the gelatine to soak, so that it softens. After a quarter of an hour, squeeze the juice of half a lemon and heat it. Dissolve the gelatin in this liquid and when it is perfectly amalgamated in the mixture of soft cheese and yogurt, add the other half of the lemon juice.
3. Pour the cream in individual containers and put them in the refrigerator to cool for at least 3-4 hours
4. When ready to serve, take the berries and pour into a saucepan with the juice of a lemon and a few tablespoons of powdered sugar. Leave them on the fire for a few minutes and then squash them a little to make the sauce quite thick
5. Serve the panna cotta with the sauce accompanying it with berries and chocolate chips.
Recipe devised by food blogger
In cucina con Roberta
My name is Roberta D’Ancona, I’m a food and wine journalist, a writer and also a food blogger for the love of it.