- First courses
- 30 min
Risotto with Robiola and Pomegranate
300 g rice
100 g robiola
60 g parmesan
2 garlic cloves
1 litre chicken broth:
2 chicken legs
1 stalk celery
2 pieces of leek
extra virgin olive oil, as needed
salt and pepper to taste
Nonno Nanni Robiola is a fresh cheese that is extremely easy to spread and has an intense, pleasant taste.
2. Cut the pomegranate in half and remove the seeds. Set aside a tablespoon of seeds for garnish. Purée the rest and strain the juice.
3. Stir the robiola to soften with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Fry the garlic cloves lightly in oil, them remove them. Add the rice and toast it. Pour in the pomegranate juice.
5. When the pomegranate juice has evaporated, start adding in the chicken broth.
6. When the rice is almost cooked, add the chicken and cook until done (continuing to add chicken broth as needed).
7. Remove from the heat, stir in the creamy robiola and the parmesan.
8. Serve garnished with a few pomegranate seeds and a sprinkle of grated parmesan.
First courses Gnocchi stuffed with Stracchino with asparagus, peas and leeks and creamed Nonno Nanni Robiola