- First courses
- 30 min
Creamy Pink Risotto with Stracchino
Ingredients for 2
160 g Vialone Nano rice
50 g cooked beets
50 g stracchino
½ cup dry white wine
hot vegetable broth
extra virgin olive oil
1 piece celery
1 tablespoon chopped leek
Nonno Nanni Stracchino is a fresh, soft cheese with a unique flavour
2. Cut the beets into small cubes.
3. Toss the beets in the frying pan the sautéed vegetables for a few minutes. Transfer to the tall cup of an immersion blender and purée until creamy.
4. Heat the beet purée in a pan, add the rice and toast it. Pour in the white wine and when it has released its aroma, add some of the boiling vegetable broth and continue cooking, adding the rest of the broth a little at a time. Continue until the rice is cooked and remove from the heat.
5. Stir in the stracchino and mix well.
6. Serve garnished with a couple diced beets and a few drops of the beet purée.
First courses Gnocchi stuffed with Stracchino with asparagus, peas and leeks and creamed Nonno Nanni Robiola