- First courses
- 30 min
Risotto with Savoy Cabbage and Stracchino
360 g Vialone Nano rice
1 tablespoon chopped leek
½ cup dry white wine
½ small Savoy cabbage, cut into strips
extra virgin olive oil
150 g stracchino
Nonno Nanni Stracchino is a fresh, soft cheese with a unique flavour
2. Add the Savoy cabbage sliced into strips and let it soften in a couple spoons of vegetable broth.
3. Add the rice and stir to blend. Pour in the white wine and when it has released its aroma, add some of the hot vegetable broth.
4. Continue cooking, adding the rest of the broth a little at a time.
5. Continue until the rice is cooked and remove from the heat.
6. Stir in the stracchino.
7. Let it rest for a few minutes and serve.
8. Sprinkle with some grated parmesan, if you like.
First courses Rosa Forino of blog “Kreattiva” has chosen Nonno Nanni Stracchino to make her green-style recipe:
First courses Risotto with mushrooms, Stracchino and CDO (Controlled Designation of Origin) Prosecco